Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy New Year, World!

So, it's been over 6 months since I've last blogged. I apologize for that, but for those of you who do read my blog, most of you know what's been going on since you're also friends with me on Facebook. (Well, your friends with me in general, it just so happens that you are *also* FB friends.)

Since July, in a nutshell, I have started and stopped working as a fine jewelry associate for Macy's, gone on several outings with the JoKeRMob, found a new job at Howard's Jewelry Center in Parma Heights, downsized to a queen size bed, had a car die, and get a new car. Please note that it is new to us, it has 161K miles on it and is a 2001 Dodge Stratus, so it is not new. Doesn't sound like much, but honestly, that's a lot! Really, that bed thing is a big adjustment, don't knock it 'til you try it!

I plan on posting updates more frequently this year-as in maybe once a week. Joe and I carpool to work, so on those days when I go to the library to spend time, maybe I'll update my blog. We'll see. So far I've been trying out new restaurants in the area and shopping.

For now, this is all I'm going to post. I was supposed to go to bed an hour ago, but due to some technical difficulties, I'm still up. I'm hoping to go to bed very soon!

No comments: