Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So...

I've been granted 10 more minutes of time on the library computer. Woohoo! I must say that I really do like the Strongsville library. They have a nice selection, and the staff is very friendly. (I know, what librarian isn't! :))

Anyway. So tomorrow is a snow day for me. No, I don't get paid, and I can make it up on Saturday, but the fact that I have the option to not drive in the weather just amazes me! The snow is supposed to be about 4 inches overnight - in addition to the 3+ that has already fallen here-and maybe another3 or 4 during the day tomorrow. Not a lot of snow when compared to what the East Coast is getting, but it's still snow, none the less. I'm just not used to a company that actually takes the well being and safety of the staff into consideration. (This does not include schools-obviously that happens, but not for a private company!) I am really enjoying my new job, and the drive doesn't bother me all that much. Except when the weather is bad...or I'm tired. But really, compared to what I used to have to do, this is fantastic! I actually don't mind getting up at o'dark thirty to go to work! Yay!

So my time is again almost up, and I don't want to be one of those people who hogs the computer. I could, but I'm not one of those people. Besides, I want to go eat dinner! Have a good one folks, and I hope everyone stays safe and warm in this weather! :)

No comments: