Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Spring has sprung and Easter is here! What crazy weather we've been having here lately. A week ago we woke up to 2 inches of snow, and yesterday was in the 80s. I'm pretty sure this only happens in Ohio. We took the plastic off of 3 of our windows to let the fresh air in, but left it on the others. We can't be sure that we're not going to get cold nights again!

Not a whole lot has been going on in Amy's world. Going to work, coming home, continuing that routine 5 days a week, then sleeping in on the weekend. This week will be a bit different though-I have been selected for Jury Duty. I was really hoping I would get out of it and go to work, but alas, I have to report at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I understand that it is a privilege of living here in the US, but I don't want to go! I mean, what would've happened had the case that I was involved in a few years ago gone to court. The jury would've listened to how the lady that was suing me could no longer have "marital relations" and as a result was suing me. That's not something a juror really wants to hear, is it? (Mind you, after the case was over, I saw her at the gym working out. Hard to believe a person working out at the gym would have those problems at home. I'm just sayin'....) I just hope that maybe I'll just sit there and read my book, then go home in the evening.

Well, that's all for now. I have had several topics for my blog come to mind while I'm driving to and from work. One of these days I'll actually remember what they were. I am also going to keep my eyes out for a dictation program that runs on my phone. Then I could dictate my blog as I'm driving-wouldn't that be awesome?!

Have a great Easter and fantastic week everyone!

No comments: