Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! It's hard to believe that 2008 has come and gone. It's amazing to think back to all of the things that have gone on in the past 365 days or so. There have been changes, some good, and some not so good.

I've started working retail again, and I can't totally make up my mind. I have more stories to add to the previous post-it's amazing how people react to discounts, or lack there of. I must say, my most common question I receive is asking where the bathrooms are. Or if I can ring up socks. I am also no longer working on my online job. That ended as of the 31st. While I'm a bit relieved-I'm also a bit sad. In February it would've been 3 years, that's pretty good for a job for me! (Aside from subbing, that is.) I am happy I don't have to worry about responding to reports and getting x amount done in x amount of time. I'll miss finding out about campaigns, but you know, I'll be ok. I still have the friendships I've made, thanks to blogs and Facebook.

I cannot say that I made any resolutions for the new year. I never seem to keep them anyway. I do hope to better myself though, whether it's through classes-fun or educational, weight loss (I hope!), or just becoming a better person in general.

Well, that's enough rambling for now. (Not to mention, it's lunchtime here at school. :)) More soon!

No comments: